Saturday, March 14, 2009

Aura

Aura, it sounds very auspicious to me. It is the horizons of energy that surrounds us. The way you react to situations is just the vibes within our self and our niche; our perception makes our thinking... A situation can be perceived in different ways and our attitude is what makes our mood. A fall can be realized as a new start to reach new heights or just you can mourn of being a failure. A loss can be cried at or a thought that something better than what you have lost is made for you.

I’m a person who is so attached to people whom I care for as if part of them and a difficult situation in their life disturbs me, especially when they themselves are tangled up and don’t try to come out of the mess of gloom. They are part of my aura; the vibes I get from them makes my mood. But I feel this is wrong I can’t enter in their life like that, their perception is different from mine and what they are in only they know that. Unable to understand such situation and in a way that I react in my own ways of making them understand what I think and relating things to myself, may be liked or not but leaves me afterwards with a feeling a of guilt, my mind saying stop preaching but my heart says you care for them and nothing wrong in that. And I know I’m not wrong, everyone has got their own space and I know I’ve never entered that.

Just to let people know that you are part of someone’s aura so just be positive and make other’s feel the same. Life is a roller coaster ride and we can enjoy that ride only when we polish the gleam of positivity in the night of grief, and have that sunshine smile on our face.

2 comments:

सखी said...

:)a sunshine smile!

Rashmi Jain said...

you are part of my aura so hold onn that sunshine smile so that i can smile back.