Sunday, April 12, 2009

Shine with smile

For the past few days my time is just flowing from my hands like the slippery sand and I’m unable to keep my hands wet so that I can catch hold of some. Life has become somewhat stressful, as of work load and many other things….
Saturday evening, I got a bit time so I opted for gardening, this is a new hobby I’ve adopted. I was cleaning my garden and was planting some new saplings. My hands were all in mud, suddenly a small young girl was passing with her mom on the nearby lane and she pointed me and said, “Ye kya kar rhe hai?” and mom explained her that I was not playing with mud and was planting a new plant, and then that kid said, “ Par inke haath gande ho jayenge?”
She looked at me innocently and there was a genuine smile, and after listening to her innocent words and looking at her I couldn’t resist smiling back… It was the moment I realized, I haven’t smiled for so long… How’s that possible, we all do smile during the whole passing day but do we ever realize that most of the times that those smiles encountered are virtually all ‘PLASTIC’ smiles.
We all have gone so busy and so engrossed and stressed in our work, career and personal lives that we don’t even enjoy those small passing by moments… May be those small moments are not there but we need search for them, apart from our usual work we do need to take some time out for ourselves… Build those minutes which leaves your day with a smile and you might have constructed many than just remem
ber them and just smile…

10 comments:

BK Chowla, said...

Very well written.The problem these days is taking another dimension.The work stress to successed is so great that some of us have no time for ourselves.I must tell you a real case.A couple has been married for about 6 yrs and don't have an issue.The cause according to the Doctor is stress.

Rashmi Jain said...

Thank you sir. Stress is something we can't define, however with growing competition and now recession work has become important than any other thing and that simply leads to stress than anything else. But smile is the best stress buster, even physiologically it leads to release of endorphins in brain which relaxes you. So the new mantra is KEEP SMILING.

सखी said...

Even I'v planted 'mogara n two rose saplings in my short n sweet garden re...it is indeed a happiness lookin at those tiny wonders growing day by day in front of you! It reminds me of something...n they smile back at me.:)
Btw,I did miss commenting on your previous writing!

Rashmi Jain said...

Thanks 4 d comment dear,I know how elated you are when you see them growing and each day a new flower blooming in front of you....
Even i missed u but its kkk u can comment now, i won't mind :p.

Dk said...

Hi Raashi,
Very well said!! :)
Btw how can you write perfectly in hindi?? Can I get the name of this software which you are using?

Thaks!

Rashmi Jain said...

Thank you Deep.We have the facility of writing in hindi provided by blogger itself. When we write anything as a new post there is column on the right hand side for hindi fonts and there is no separate software which is being used...

Ankit B. Rathod said...

very well written... touched my heart !

Rashmi Jain said...

thank you ankit for your generous words....

the lonely wanderer said...

hey nicely cmpsed...i liked it

the lonely wanderer said...

hey nicely cmpsed...i liked it