Friday, May 14, 2010

MY WELL WISHER

Someone who cares,

Someone who’ll always be there.

My friend, philosopher, guide,

A well wisher who’ll always take my side.

Someone whom I trust,

By being in touch just.

Someone who makes me cry,

But does talks a lot to wipe those tears dry.

Someone who makes me laugh,

Someone who pulls my leg,

Someone who motivates me to do my best.

Someone who says keep going,

And leave to me the rest.

Someone who always makes me feel special,

And wants my life free of hassle.

Someone who doesn’t understand me at times,

Someone who cheers me, turning sweet those limes.

Someone whom I respect,

And wanna say sorry if I hurt you in any aspect.

Someone whom I’ll always remember,

Be it the brightest or darkest of my chamber.

Even you are special, you are a pride,

I’m a well wisher, though at times can’t be by your side……..


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some1 whom u written this i hope He/she understands u ....ur well wisher n keep u happy the same way n support u in same manner......N u wrote this one in beautiful manner.

Rashmi Jain said...

@ varun
:)
Thank you for the comment.I know my well wisher will always wish well for me, and b d same way 4ever :)

priyanka said...

lovely creation.....
tht person wud b lucky...jiske baare me aapne ye likha hai...:)
keep writing....

jainshweta13 said...

hey superb way ..........
nice expressions
and of course another good addition to blog.
bus ab sirf itna kehna chahungi















mere liye bhi kuch likh de.
hehehheeeeee

Rashmi Jain said...

@ priyanka
Thanks a lot dear for the comment, i donn't know abt tht person being lucky but i guess i'm lucky enough yto have someone like this in my life.....
Thanks once again n keep commenting :)

Rashmi Jain said...

@ Shweta
Thanks a lot dear 4 at last commenting, i guess this is ur first comment, n ha abhi toh aap aaye to zara rukiye, aap pe bhi kuch zaroor likhenge :)
Keep visiting :)

Unknown said...

hmm..really V are nt lucky bt this person is really lucky... nice post mam...aur shweta mam ki tarah kbhi apne juniors ka jikra ho to hume jarur yaad krna...

Rashmi Jain said...

@ apeksha
Thanks for the comment dear par kabhi toh baksh de yaar....
N aap pe bhi likhenge n u haven't read the earlier post ussme aapka bhi jikra hai, padhiyega jaroor....
Nyways Keep visiting n commenting :)

सखी said...

Shona,
Ye template aapake post ke pictures ko suit nahi ho raha hai. Try different background!!